BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deepest of understandings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 am

Missy Mayflo, are you out there? That is a really nice computer tag. What does it represent?

Warm thoughts to you
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 am

9 powers of 9 flowers
9 powers in you combined

For you Lavender Orchid

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

Prettybirds wrote:
9 powers of 9 flowers
9 powers in you combined

For you Lavender Orchid

Birds

to boot, and to honor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHr1cOipH50

flowerA deepest of understandings - Page 2 Birdhouse2
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Very nice Dearlg1, I understand...

My question of the day is this. What does a thought without words mean to you?

Communications
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 am

Hi Dearlg1, I don't know to answer the other message....

My thought today, on yesterdays question of the day is....

Orchestra...

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am

Favorite found quote today

If you think you are to small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito

African proverb...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Favorite found quote today

If you think you are to small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito

African proverb...

A deepest of understandings - Page 2 1194983742597884748mosquito_peterm_01.svg.med

lol, Pretty, was this the outcome of the meeting?

if you got no mosquito net, you may still have a companion sharing the closed room with you who is more attractive to the mosquito.

or try repellant: they all have severe side effects though.

elsewhere i have related some personal encounters with mosquitoes, but in uncalculated difference to big or small evaluations of worthiness.

Sad Sleep
Back to top Go down
dearlg1
Sage
Sage
dearlg1

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Hi Dearlg1, I don't know to answer the other message....

My thought today, on yesterdays question of the day is....

Orchestra...

Birds

That will teach me to read more into something than was originally intended.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Dearlg1 perhaps you have not read enough. How could you miss the concerted effort of 100 instruments joining together in such reverence of understanding without ever expressing a word. It reminds me of the cosmos. Perfect harmony. Perfect beat. What more in life is there?

Birds Sleep
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi Lavender Orchid, did you expect something more cryptically philosophical from the meeting or me today. Some time I like to follow the KISS theory. Keep It Simple Stupid. lol Laughing

I hope you are feeling better today... cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm

There are times when I contemplate the theory of Super Positioning in relation to thought. For instance, at what point do time and gravity exert their restrictions. Is it at the moment of tangible thought or perhaps the moment of that thought becoming a word. At first one would perhaps want to say at the moment of tangible thought, however not every thought is manifested. Some remain in the realm of possibility. The possibilities are reflected in Super Positioning...

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm

frankly, the era of information has created a super impposition rather bothersome to innocent fools.
A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Life-gem04
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Lavender Orchid, I think I can understand that. There is truth to the adage ignorance is bliss., what you don't know won't hurt you and so on. Also it is easier to lead the blind....

The true weight of knowledge is...

So I understand that statement from my point of view, I would like to understand it from your point of view beyond mere acknowledgement of the fact. Is this a mere passing thought of the day or is there some personal enlightenment or added load that reflects on your life.

Why so mant teary little guys, is it a reflection on what my thoughts incurr in you or is it your own life that warrants the tears.

I am open and honest and think even though you are cryptic your words are worth their weight.

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Super Positioning is the ability for an atom to literally be everywhere at once. Essentially it is that every atom has another form in another time line thanks to Quantum Knowing.

Example Super Positioning: book Biomimicry written by Janice M. Benyus

Case study : When a photon of red light is aimed at the center of a board with 2 holes spaced off to the right and left of the center, each photon can be registered as coming through both holes. Because that photon is free from all physical measurable constraints it is capable to being in both places at once. A free atom. Thus if you apply the duplicate ability of that free atom you have super positioning. If it is coming into contact with a substance that can trap it versus a substance that it can bounce of off, example the board, it only then becomes bound by the laws of relativity.

Example Relativity: book String Theory for Dummies

Are you the man on the platform or the man in the train. This is how the story goes.
There is a man standing on the platform of a train station. He watches as a train aproaches, kknowing it is important for him to looking for a car with the sidewall opened up to allow full vision into the car as it races past. In his hand a stop watch rests at the ready.
Inside the train is a man who stands in the exact center of the car facing out the open side with his arms outreached as far as he can extend them towards their respective ends of the car. In each hand is a flashlight, thumbs on the buttons, ready.
The object of the 2 men is to have the guy in the train turn the flashlights on at a specific controll time, the same time the man starts the stop watch. First they concentrate on the hand that extends towards the back of the train. Both men measure the amount of time it took either of them to actually see the light reach the end of the car. The light beam appearing on the wall. They found it took measurably more time for the man in the train to see the appearance of the light than the man on the platform.
Reason being, the man in the train was moving away from the back of the train at the same velocity as the back of the train was moving towards him. They were relative to each other bearing in mind the speed of light.
Now, the man on the platform was not moving relative to the speed of the train. As a result, the end of the train was approaching him fast as compared to not approaching the man in the train as he was stationary in the car and moving at the same speed, deduct the speed of the train from the speed of light. What you end up with is measured in many ways including time. It took less time for man on the platform to register seeing the light.
Another priciple applys to the front of the car but we can cover that later. At this point you can basically understand the difference in time and that is explained as different time lines. Each man is in a different time line.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Quantum knowing is a very,very interesting happenstance. It is the ability for 2 atoms at varying proximity to each other to start vibrating at the same freqency. One atom will be here in Canada and another in Scotland, there are no restrictions to either distance or time line. In effect, when 2 or more atoms vibrate together they mimic each other thus appearing the same. It is more than just appearance, there is a measurable wave of sound that connects both atoms. (visible wave) A trapped or free atom can join the song sort of speak. It is this wave on which all higher knowledge and learning travels. All wordless comunication.

Next topic should be string theory. That understanding allows the duplicity to make sense in regards to timelines.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Slight correction, there is comunication through sight and stance that is wordless. It has its own laws and principles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 pm

vegetable in egg plant garden..
A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Blue_flowers-1
the poignant use-less version.
sorry: bitter medicine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLmVqQJwdI&feature=rec-rev-rn-1f-4-HM

Last edited by lavender orchid on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Laughing Hi Dearlg1, I can sum my whole life up invarious pieces of classical music. In fact it is a very fluid type analogy as I consantly discover more and more emotionally moving pieces.

I hope I made the grade cyclops

This icon remonds me of a study I did as a teenager involving the finding of and turning on of your third eye. Mundanely, the connection between your pituitary and pineal gland. Through focus and medatation, it is possible to tune these 2 organs to the same frequency thus allowing for a whole new perception.

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

The scientific explanation of metaphysical experience does in no way deminish its existence. In fact it only goes to prove to all the sightless people that it really exists. Proves what some of us have known all along. To a spiritual mind an emotional, inner realization about our universe is understandable. To an analitical scientific mind there must be something tangible.

I applaud the findings of our phsyicists and the feel that perhaps we are closer to a global understanding of the universal whole, the collective knowledge, albiet from different standpoints.

One point shared between all has been "why". Thank heavens for that.

Birds flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

the points never "shared" have prevented a capsize of sorts.
go celebrate with YOUR nation!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Strangly enough it was a explanation offered from a budisht (spelling Embarassed ) monk who explained exactly what to concentrate on to gain the enlightenment of the tuning in of both glands. It is imperative to conceptualize to effect change through meditation.

Mind over matter always, thoughts are very powerful. farao

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm

A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Dog_footprints_MG0235
especially when patented too.. bom elephant
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

If you refer to chaos, world turmoil and suffering, enviromental catastophies and such.

I consider a few things in terms of dealing with emotional impact of the chaos in this world.

First and foremost I consider a full spectrum. That is the ultimate goal is it not. To achieve full spectrum within youself is no more important than in the whole. Because of the emotional pull of what we see and experience our perception of whether or not our world is out of balance in terms of bliss and chaos could be off.

Secondly I consider the fact that so many people are born into poverty and suffering in Africa (for example) is a direct result from us knowing that on a local scale there is unbalance and if it is going to change we need to keep being there. Not enough people move there to effect the change needed.
Hence the mulitudes of births.
Unlike most politicians, I feel that social and political reform really starts and ends with the regular folk as they call us. At some point in time there are going to have to be a whole lot of people on that continent that join together and make that sweeping tide of change.
For now, slowly but surely,the numbers and stature increase. The scale will tip and there will be sufficent people there to cast the vote , people who have fought and died for that change will have paved the way for it. It we did not feel it important to be there we would not reincarnate there. Especially in such numbers.

Third I console myself with the fact that it all matters on a general scale. I cry at movies and over music. I laugh just as often. I will help a starnger and lend without return. I just allow my inate understanding to put it into perspective.

Forth, I understand karma. Its not always pretty but oh so unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Patent to profit. Thats a whole other card to throw into the spectrum. We are such a lovely, complicated species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deepest of understandings
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Daily notes from the Universe-
Jump to: