BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A deepest of understandings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 pm

sunny
may i humbly offer the more miraculous "soundtrack" to upliftment of spirit?
done with much love and real joy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5BvI5vZJtw
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Many thanks. Now that I have finally updated my phone I can listen
and see even more see the miraculous sites which you & others have shared.
Many blessings. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepest understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Nope I seem to have lost the message . I will have to retype it.

I hope prettybirds has not flown the coop. In fact I will pm her. I hope everything is
alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

\!!
http://www.martinlass.com/chiron.htm
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank-you Lavender, you sweet smelling thing you.
I shall explore Chiros further...

Loved the birds, Wink

Warmth and sweet dreams
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm

A broken jag of thoughts seeking hard the effect of cohesion...

Nostradamus foretelling the fall of western based civilizations. Not the fall of the human race. The future is fluid and coming close to the mark regarding hundreds of years in the future is amazing. He did not need to be 100% on the money, honey. This is my culture, once again I foresee inevitable evolution.
My culture to me, is a wondrous, spiraling fusion of stars destined to become the fodder for a black hole on earth. Still there in an essence that was separated and reassembled in terms to fit the space allotted.
To take our place is the solid and majestic peoples of Muslim culture. It is their turn to start the spiral of stars. The brilliant line of succession that will guarantee an effect of adaptation to swell the numbers and rank till the weight of the gravity produced alone will mark the path to mimic ours.
And from there...It will be the strongest and most resilient culture of peoples ever. The peoples of Africa. The black peoples of the world. The only peoples to carry the Jewish gene. The first and oldest, most set up for advance over destruction. The most educated in sustainable living. It will be to them that we will owe our future. They will rebuild what the previous 2 cultures destroyed.

scratch
Birds

Last edited by Prettybirds on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 am

Muslims....an outside look from my eyes.

It is not war or conquest that motivates this people contrary to media hype.
It will be through sheer numbers that this people will become dominant.
Evolutionary forces are at work within this nation that are very beautiful if you step back and look.

First and foremost is the liberating of the Muslim women. It is the most important change of all. From it are coming many changes from within the culture that involve the very processes that are allowing the expansion of the Muslim population and how the way the governing of its people regarding the marriage of their religion and their politics affect social well being. It is truly a massive step forward.

The second most important change that the Muslims are going through involves the massive amounts of Muslim people that are going through immigration into more open democratic countries. That experience is literally at the root of the cultural shift of the Muslim people.

They are not to be feared. Even if Muslim numbers greatly surpass those of the anglo saxons because of the massive multi-cultural education that is being received by these people they will not be our destruction.

It is interesting to note that it is not producing enough babies within our culture that is the underlying reason we will be secondary in numbers soon, as with China, Germany, Britain, and a whole host of others. Notice how part of the liberating of Muslim women is greatly involved with not marrying cousins and not having multitudes of children. Will it be their undoing in the end. ( not so much the intermarrying but the number of children, not intermarrying is healthy no matter what way you look at it!)
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am

Africa, the mother and father, sister and brother to us all...

She is my older, not so confident, gorgeous sister. She is sister to many siblings all of which are younger.
The potential for her to be truly magnificent is akin to no other gathering of potential anywhere at any time. She has the benefit of having had watched each of her younger siblings try and fail, she's had the time to put away for future use each of the small success that can be attributed to each of her siblings.

When the world is quiet enough for her, she will be heard and if all goes well she should marvel us with her quiet understanding and strong hand.

In January 2010 22 arrested were laid out on a Friday. 3 of the charges involved bribery of African officials over work contracts. The destructive hand of westernized greed encapsulated in peoples of my culture have been polluting the nations of Africa for a long time. As my world gets torn apart over the next few years as all the corruption is exposed that negative hold should diminish. I firmly believe that if the strangle hold of those African nations were to be removed, the peoples of those nations could get governments under control. They start to flourish as they should.

They are all

flower
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 am

Prettybirds wrote:
First and foremost is the liberating of the Muslim women. It is the most important change of all. From it are coming many changes from within the culture that involve the very processes that are allowing the expansion of the Muslim population and how the way the governing of its people regarding the marriage of their religion and their politics affect social well being. It is truly a massive step forward.
The liberation of Muslim women can go only so far, as long as Muslims continue to abide by edicts in the Quran that specifically serve to limit the freedom and status of women. This is true of all religions of the book. In other words, Christianity is no better. The only way for either faith to overcome this is to take an increasingly figurative, relativistic, and abstracted view of what their books say about women (or slaves, or infidels, or . . . ). This is precisely the kind of mental gymnastics I referenced elsewhere and prefer to avoid. They are inefficient at best, hypocritical at worst. It is time to start focusing on what is behind the curtain, rather than trying to improve or make excuses for the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 am

I have to agree with you. What I see are 100 of thousands of men and women around the world not living with the borders of their home countries. I know many Muslim women and men who are faithful to a new rendition of the Muslim faith. A modern interpretation of what is practiced in the home country/countries. I am not ignoring that there are factions of old school Muslims around the world but the same as our old school culture, it will fall by the way side.
Just as the many types of Christianity, Judaism...

Personally, I do not believe in God. However, the concept is inherent in almost every evolutionary shift in thought. I cannot exclude God believing people from the process of science or cultural shift.

I think one of my favorite shows to watch are the ones made by the 'Naked Archaeologist'. To me marries science and faith in a truly enlightened way.

I agree about the behind the curtain reference. I think the curtain is being pulled aside on many fronts.

When I contemplate cultures, it is usually in the 100 years or more category. What will be the long term effects of seeds being sown today. This Muslim revolution within the women is young. Between population growth amongst modern Muslims and time I believe we will see the curtain removed completely.

I know I can be very negative about my own culture. There is one good thing I can think of that we contributed. It is the education that we do not have to live in slavery or poverty and as we see nations evolve and grow that fundamental knowledge is laid out in the average person and as a result, they expect a little more from their governments and religions, from their cultures.

You must understand that that particular view comes from the disposition by the English of multitudes of people to America as war criminals or slaves. Turned out we revolted and got rid of them. Our culture both American and Canadian in a mixture of Scots, Irish. From there the multitudes of nationalities that came hear seeking refuge. A continent of refugees.
Karma, the flip side to past ethnic cleansing...massive amounts of current immigration. ( Britain )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-855S8Mak

Prettybirds, i don't think it negative to be critical, i.e. discerning, of one's "own" culture: what one can in fact own and what one in fact is owned by is much more complex than our habitual judgments could cover in fairness. so far.

weighing love on the scales of "education". fate has it that way, still.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 am

Thank-you for the hug, the gem of acceptance that I know I must feel in forgiveness. Never stop being so kind lovely emotional one. I love you I love you I love you I love you

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

This is an amazing look at culture...what wild and crazy things we will see in our lifetime!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Well, did this little video make you all speechless? Good enough, then just listen...

I would have to say this video was created out of fear...it seems to be barely masked. It doen't scare me. Welcome to earth, honestly, if I am going to perhaps see the decline of the white races on Earth, well I am at peace to know it will not come from war, famine or worse...It will simply come from age.

This video makes me think of written history. It makes me wonder what will be read and written about us by future generations...In 1000 years from now, will our culture still have tiny pockets of subsistence? Or will we be as the Egytptians. Gone to dust except for remnants good for Archealogy fodder.
Makes me think of ancient writings that are being unearthed...makes me wonder will we leave any to find...would you want to leave some to find....4 very intelligent people spending some years in growing friendship and enlightenment, gathering to preserve, each of our cultures signature, other's as well that we know are passing. Eclectic musings from around the world...a picture of our times as unbiased as we seem to be able to be.

I wonder, if we spent some years of our life, gathering wisdom and history, to bury it deep in cave...if ever found, hopefully in a 1000 years, would it be good enough to put on the table, along side of say, the Dead Sea Scrolls...

study I love you
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 pm

I just realized the video didn't work...I'll try again...it is quite interesting!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Pretty: technically, the vid part appears poorly done. sound alright.

if i may ask, is this a novelty in north america?
here, too, up to a few years back, we saw our country as overpopulated; and in any case, europe has open borders but is in fact like a citadel. boat full but elaborate family policies are propagated:

- someone has to maintain social security systems in aging societies (not the employers though!)
- the subtleties of cultural biases are absorbed by bureaucratic redtape (adoptions) and obscured by much scientific experimentation (and manipulation) from ai to cloning to euthanasia .... cui bono?
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi Lavender, I'll have to think about your answer for awhile....It is not where I was going with this little video.
Your right, it is not done very well, interesting though. It had piqued my population interest only in so far as it seems to say the white races are in a big decline...

I am aware of Europe's family systems, spent the last research monarchist's and the mentality because of doing a project with a British fellow well entrenched in the Queen's honor and his families history. However, to me that is also on the way out for our culture and Britain's at least. Long time ago for ours! I actually felt sorry for him

I am interested to see the Muslim effect on social security...in the US a few years back there was a very large Muslim meeting of the minds over this and other very important political, social and cultural existences in the Western world...some interesting stuff and ideas. I'll look for an article for us to share.

More later sweetie....read my earlier post and tell me what you think....

I love you flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Pretty: thanks.

a deepest of understandings:

inside out (i.e. coming from each individual) or outside in (coming as a massive confluence and is subject(ed) to "management" and "organisation" by rigidly enforced "rules" based on the calculations of "average" interest in "optimized" survival strategies and tactics)?

people must be able to speak for themselves. in order to do so, one must know who one is, where one is coming from, and where one wishes to or is going to.
next is the relationships or company one can recognize as that which both supports and needs one's talents and input/contribution.

i will wait now and hear what others have to say here and now. do the sages still speak?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Honestly, if all I wanted was my own thoughts and opinions I'd look in the mirror. Laughing

I want all yours and everyone elses thoughts and opinions. Lets weave a tapestry together, one of many. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Honestly, if all I wanted was my own thoughts and opinions I'd look in the mirror. Laughing

I want all yours and everyone elses thoughts and opinions. Lets weave a tapestry together, one of many. I love you

a quilt, that's uniquely indigenous there?
A deepest of understandings - Page 5 TreeQuilt-cmyk
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Uniquely indigenous here... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

How do we define "culture"? Are we in the U.S. willing to include Latino influences in what we consider American culture, but not Muslim influences? Are we assuming Muslim "culture" is monolithic? We are certainly neglecting the extent to which Muslim, or other immigrant cultures are influenced by the prevailing culture in the host nation, and assuming that all those Muslim babies will grow up to have the same ideals and values as their parents. Perhaps most of them will, but it may not be an overwhelming majority. Raising children to honor the parents' culture has always been a significant challenge for immigrants, especially when the host culture offers greater freedom or opportunity for young people.

Finally, what about China? Their one-child policy should mean that their culture will decline more rapidly than that of Europe and the U.S., but most analysts see them as the rising superpower of the 21st century. Perhaps the Uighurs should be encouraged by all this.

In short, that video took a simplistic and rather alarmist perspective on demographic trends, and wrapped emotional arguments in the objective veneer of statistics.
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 am

Lavender, Romana and me....girls, I don't think we could find on this forum to date, 3 posts that show our difference mentaliities more than these. It is very interesting....Any way, still comtemplating your responses, they are vastly different then my own, but equally valid and worth contemplation.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 am

Birds...
I would have to say this video was created out of fear...it seems to be barely masked. It doen't scare me. Welcome to earth, honestly, if I am going to perhaps see the decline of the white races on Earth, well I am at peace to know it will not come from war, famine or worse...It will simply come from age.

This video makes me think of written history. It makes me wonder what will be read and written about us by future generations...In 1000 years from now, will our culture still have tiny pockets of subsistence? Or will we be as the Egytptians. Gone to dust except for remnants good for Archealogy fodder.
Makes me think of ancient writings that are being unearthed...makes me wonder will we leave any to find...would you want to leave some to find....4 very intelligent people spending some years in growing friendship and enlightenment, gathering to preserve, each of our cultures signature, other's as well that we know are passing. Eclectic musings from around the world...a picture of our times as unbiased as we seem to be able to be.

I wonder, if we spent some years of our life, gathering wisdom and history, to bury it deep in cave...if ever found, hopefully in a 1000 years, would it be good enough to put on the table, along side of say, the Dead Sea Scrolls...

Romana,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do we define "culture"? Are we in the U.S. willing to include Latino influences in what we consider American culture, but not Muslim influences? Are we assuming Muslim "culture" is monolithic? We are certainly neglecting the extent to which Muslim, or other immigrant cultures are influenced by the prevailing culture in the host nation, and assuming that all those Muslim babies will grow up to have the same ideals and values as their parents. Perhaps most of them will, but it may not be an overwhelming majority. Raising children to honor the parents' culture has always been a significant challenge for immigrants, especially when the host culture offers greater freedom or opportunity for young people.

Finally, what about China? Their one-child policy should mean that their culture will decline more rapidly than that of Europe and the U.S., but most analysts see them as the rising superpower of the 21st century. Perhaps the Uighurs should be encouraged by all this.

In short, that video took a simplistic and rather alarmist perspective on demographic trends, and wrapped emotional arguments in the objective veneer of statistics.

Lavender,
Pretty: technically, the vid part appears poorly done. sound alright.

if i may ask, is this a novelty in north america?
here, too, up to a few years back, we saw our country as overpopulated; and in any case, europe has open borders but is in fact like a citadel. boat full but elaborate family policies are propagated:

- someone has to maintain social security systems in aging societies (not the employers though!)
- the subtleties of cultural biases are absorbed by bureaucratic redtape (adoptions) and obscured by much scientific experimentation (and manipulation) from ai to cloning to euthanasia .... cui bono

study scratch flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deepest of understandings   A deepest of understandings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deepest of understandings
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Daily notes from the Universe-
Jump to: