BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

natural rhythms - lunar cycles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

natural rhythms - lunar cycles Empty
PostSubject: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 am

http://www.circleoftransformation.com/mf.html

hey, i would like all of us celebrate tomorrow's full moon.

maybe that can help me come to terms with a seeming inability to bring intellectual and intuitive knowledge (left and right brain stuff) into a semblance of dignity and integrity while partaking in the activities of individually working cyclical "correspondences"........

invitation goes out to all, naturally. Smile Arrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVtXLXCi8E
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 am

I will turn my face to the moon and howl with you in a perfect D-flat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 am

Prettybirds wrote:
I will turn my face to the moon and howl with you in a perfect D-flat...

ok. great! natural rhythms - lunar cycles TN_03-06-09_10RAnatural rhythms - lunar cycles Chibi_anime_28
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am

To think of you in terms of a Badger...that's going to take some doing!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am

Or is that a Bear, that might be easier!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am

scherzkeks?

well born(e): that's raccoon! natural rhythms - lunar cycles Kaos-panda28

tried to bring preferences of harmonies into a - decent - sequence:

the dakota sioux call the february full moon the 'racoon moon when trees pop'. (should call dearlg1)

early americans would call it 'trapper's moon'. (trapped? right brain by left one? lol)

the celts: moon of ice
natural rhythms - lunar cycles BlueMoonIce10130021-714198

olde english: storm moon (that one seems to have spurned me on from last night)

and cherokee: boney m-oon, love it! (da-lu sv-no-yi-e-hi-nv-do) I love you I love you I love you sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 pm

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ladyoftheearth.com/moon/moon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ladyoftheearth.com/moon/moon.html&h=307&w=473&sz=104&tbnid=oCFjdFBni2UZVM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=129&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstorm%2Bmoon%2Bpictures&usg=__NIk_iTUlaRBPYzLEQ7gI6xEt39Y=&ei=BbOJS6_iLcb6_Aab18icDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&ved=0CAgQ9QEwAQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 am

natural rhythms - lunar cycles Dan-Bush2_strip
virgo humbly acknowledging quite an important event today..

http://www.lunarliving.org/articles.shtml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd16HqL5RXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndL1GcX53a0
natural rhythms - lunar cycles 3267114774_fa75468dcf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWEmt7LryK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAZndbZn5bk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 am

Prettybirds:
see and hear what atlantean cross howling effected here~~ Arrow \!!
natural rhythms - lunar cycles 822CgMoon1
celtic version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Bv2sna3qk
yeah, I love you , all of you!
your turn now, folks.

flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm

The Spring Sabbat

The Spring Equinox Sabbat (also know as Ostara, the Rite of Eostre) celebrates the birth of Spring and pays homage to the fertility Goddess Eostre. Like most of the Christian holidays, Easter (which celebrated the resurrection of Christ just days after the Vernal Equinox) is rich with an abundance of Pagan overtones, customs and traditions. Easter, origonally marked the Springtime sacrificial festival named after the Saxon fertility Goddess Eostre, or Ostara. The holiday was officially given the name of the Goddess until the end of the middle ages.
To this day, Easter Sunday is determined by the ancient lunar calendar system which places the holiday on the first Sunday following the Vernal Spring Equinox. (traditionally, this marked the pregnant phase of the Goddess passing into the fertile season. The Easter Bunny is actually the Moon Hare sacred to many of the Lunar Goddesses in both Western and Eastern cultures. The Hare as a fertility symbol represents rebirth and resurrection.
The coloring of Easter eggs is also a ancient Pegan custom associated with Eostre. Eggs, which are obvious symbols of fertility and reproduction, were decorated with magical symbols and used in fertility rituals as offerings to the Goddess. Eggs were also painted yellow or gold (sacred solar colors) and used in ritual to the Sun God.

Moon Magic, the Lunar phases...

It is extremly important to acknowledge the proper Lunar phase in order to capitalize on its inherant energy.
A Waxing Moon is a time for thoughts of love, sexual desire, good luck and wealth.
A Full Moon is a time for thoughts of fertility, physic ability and prophetic dreams.
A Waxing Moon is a time thoughts of ending bad relationships and bad habits, healing physical sickness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm

pretty sis, did you run a bit fast and far ahead? silent

storm still going. sky free and clear. simply beautiful. howl now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXdmxlXBsLA&feature=PlayList&p=779E69D56A25B7DA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11
natural rhythms - lunar cycles Wolfhowlnatural rhythms - lunar cycles Aniowl

Last edited by lavender orchid on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Enya, a soul sister to everyone.... queen
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 pm

'Women Who Run With The Wolves' Myths and stories of the wild woman archtype.

Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.

A deeply spiritual book...she honors what is tough, smart, and untamed in women. She venerates the female soul...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
'Women Who Run With The Wolves' Myths and stories of the wild woman archtype.

Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.

A deeply spiritual book...she honors what is tough, smart, and untamed in women. She venerates the female soul...

the book is intense, true! the female arch(e)type, however, has its depths somehow in zodiacal cycles too far from the two that make our present perception, i think.
natural rhythms - lunar cycles Sagittarius I love you Arrow
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Zodiacal description has always been a map that I can relate very well to. It's geography and topography seem to be the curves and valleys of my very soul...

Very fitting, beautiful picture...thanks I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

yeah, this comes across from you, strong and clear.
i seem to have a lot more distance now to everyone and everything describing everyone and everything.

i rely on perception more than on any learning. whatever i still need to learn, comes at the moment most needed. (like teacher to student. and one is always the student..)

can i say good night now? not without some good notes and tones....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz4a8scAqzA
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Well, it is finally quiet around here...time for me to howl at the moon. In quiet contemplation, I am going to address Haiti and Chile and add my energy to theirs, a stockpile that as the years pass, all the strength needed to rebuild and recover will come from...I wish it could be instant No .

Sweet dreams sweetheart I love you flower

Vogel
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

One last thought tonught....What is your perception teaching you? Laughing I love you flower elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
One last thought tonught....What is your perception teaching you? Laughing I love you flower elephant
natural rhythms - lunar cycles See-you-see-me-500px
4 now .... cheers
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 am

Hi Lavender, what are you having for dinner? Wish we were cooking it together!

I understand what you mean, Ive been inundated with philosophical views on life. For me, it is no longer the theory grown on the mathematical equation but the equation itself. Metaphorical descriptions of what goes on have left me feeling at a loss. Every person views the sum of the equation in terms of their own experience. I want to know the equation so I can have my own understanding....you are much further along on that process than me. That's for sure! To me science is the only equation not influenced by supposition beyond theory, so at the base of all scientific theories, the equation rings true. In philosophy, the equation changes to suit whoever's purpose or theory.
Most philosophical analogies are too ingrained with what I call the God complex...we will never be good enough to understand because we are only human. Bull shit! Laughing
Fear mongering at its best! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 am

hey vogel!

fear-mongering is but one catchword which, imho, isn't doing any justice to the excitement patterns our individuation procedes to produce.

of course, i can only speak for myself and without any expert authority (god only knows where such comes from Rolling Eyes ), but every non sequitur in thinking does impact negatively on soul and body. and as energy extending further into time and space, as such!

that which is "positive", also "feels" so.
when was i so bored as having to challenge this in permanence?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Wiki is getting good use eh? My first experience with the words non sequitur...I have to agree wholeheartedly, unless used simply for humor Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I'll be back later, must go get my boy....

Someday soon, I want to send you and Romana a plane ticket and ask both of you where in the world you want to meet. That will be a good day for me, I hope all of us.... Wink

Warmth and affection for both of you girls, the first 2 girlfriends I've had since grade school!!!!!!! I love you study flower and me scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Wiki is getting good use eh? My first experience with the words non sequitur...I have to agree wholeheartedly, unless used simply for humor Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I'll be back later, must go get my boy....

Someday soon, I want to send you and Romana a plane ticket and ask both of you where in the world you want to meet. That will be a good day for me, I hope all of us.... Wink

Warmth and affection for both of you girls, the first 2 girlfriends I've had since grade school!!!!!!! I love you study flower and me scratch

du vogel: having this on record.... sure is the nicest thing to read in a long while. if all of us here could see the day! sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AS6OSe6_VQ&feature=related

Like a Star @ heaven

p.s. dinner 4 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 .........
natural rhythms - lunar cycles Roesti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: natural rhythms - lunar cycles   natural rhythms - lunar cycles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

natural rhythms - lunar cycles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: The Mystical Gardens-
Jump to: