BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recap of some shared points and beautiful words

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Empty
PostSubject: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:13 am

Quoted from Lightsun on November 13 2009

'Beloved. Do not so readily accept, what it is you know to be truth. Real truth can be divined from within. Do not trust the sayings of your parents, teacher, priest, or pope. Rather, rely on the inner universes of knowledge. The knowledge of the ancients of all races, species resided there. It is an encyclopedia on how to learn freedom....'

This is my mantra, always....thank-you for putting to words so fluidly that which I have always known...

I love you
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am

Romana wrote on November 26th 2009,

' Do we really need feelings to connect to others? Can we not relate to people on other wavelengths, as it were?'

Yes, we can communicate in many ways, sometimes through feeling, not feelings but feeling, sometimes through experience, sometimes through super positioning and Quantum knowing. Our feelings are an interpretation of our experience, just one facet of the whole. We are not limited to expression/connection in that form. It is however a most widely accepted form as compared to others. Most readily understood as all of us not just some of us have feelings whereas not all of us can tune into that encyclopedia Lightsun refers too. Some of our paths are very grounded here on earth and others not so conformist.

I love you I love you I love you
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 am

A slightly different twist to a poem Romana recited on December 10 2009,

'We who are the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, We call upon you to arise and come unto us.
For we are the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.
From us let all things proceed and unto us must they return. (Karma)
Let our worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are our rituals.
Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility,, mirth and reverence within us.
And those who seek to know us, know that seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the mystery.
For if that what you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find without.
For behold, we have been with you from the beginning, and we are that which is attached at the end of desire.'

It is not merely enough right to seek out these words but to apply them beyond understanding...
You are all such lovely people...

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 am

Dearlg1 wrote this in December 12th 2009,

'Most humanity can't even appreciate this beautiful search. They just give up and accept whatever is the easiest or the most convenient, than turn away and get trapped in useless materialistic pursuits.'

The easiest way for me to understand why people are the way the are is to understand them in terms of soul age. The world and its reality for a toddler is a vastly different place then the world and reality of a 20 year old....and so on....

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 am

There have been discussion about sin and what it is or not...

I will always be amazed at how our language can do such injustice to the importance of some experiences.

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 am

' This is not to be bemoaned but rejoiced' Lightsun, in this I merely state that a happenstance is not wrong just because I don't like it, understand it, or even because it hurts me.
If it is not wrong, if it just is, then I can embrace it and strive to understand it. If it is wrong then I can only get lost in the aftereffects and feel awful and uninspired.
Why do we fear wrong, how could we have right with no wrong....we repeat the 'sins' of our forefathers because the experience is not wrong in the big picture and if we could be but one, then only once would suffice, however we are many and our true education comes not from what we see but what we experience. Remember, we are beings without senses when not connected organically to this world.

Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am

Common sense...perhaps the ability to perceive the path of least resistance...

Birds
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Yes, we can communicate in many ways, sometimes through feeling, not feelings but feeling, sometimes through experience, sometimes through super positioning and Quantum knowing. Our feelings are an interpretation of our experience, just one facet of the whole. We are not limited to expression/connection in that form. It is however a most widely accepted form as compared to others. Most readily understood as all of us not just some of us have feelings whereas not all of us can tune into that encyclopedia Lightsun refers too. Some of our paths are very grounded here on earth and others not so conformist.
Everyone may have feelings, but not everyone is proficient with understanding them and expressing themselves in that manner. I have always found feelings to be a confusing and imprecise mode of communication. In many interactions the feeling content comes across as just a red herring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Romana wrote:
Prettybirds wrote:
Everyone may have feelings, but not everyone is proficient with understanding them and expressing themselves in that manner. I have always found feelings to be a confusing and imprecise mode of communication. In many interactions the feeling content comes across as just a red herring.

well expressed.
just a few angström units apart from exalting the red herring. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi Lavender, I have to totally agree with you on all points. I guess the fact that the few of us have gathered in this group shows we are seperate from most grounded lifetimes and most attracted to simpler, more reflective types.
I refuse to allow love to be complicated.
As a toddler aged soul versus a older more experienced soul...I love age don't you...the peace that comes from truly being what you are and not what you look like.

I love you
Birds
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi Romana, I honestly do look at the world of people out there and temper my impression with how old is the soul. A young soul as a young child does not have the depth of experience to understand in perhaps the same way as an older soul. I tend to have peace with who I percieve are not be able to understand as I do, although I don't seek them out. I think that is why it is so comfortable here. We are all old souls and here really to actualize some desire as shown in our ability to express ourselves so fluently and creatively. So wonderfully able to cut to the chase and to hold ourselves with an age of respect not shown in any young person/soul. It is a pleasure to be here.

I love you
Birds
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: kind words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Prettybirds wrote:
Quoted from Lightsun on November 13 2009

'Beloved. Do not so readily accept, what it is you know to be truth. Real truth can be divined from within. Do not trust the sayings of your parents, teacher, priest, or pope. Rather, rely on the inner universes of knowledge. The knowledge of the ancients of all races, species resided there. It is an encyclopedia on how to learn freedom....'

This is my mantra, always....thank-you for putting to words so fluidly that which I have always known...

I love you
Birds

This is LightSun. Thank you for your kind words. It also is positively rewarding and uplifts my heart. You seem to have done some research in finding all these statements. That is quite commendable. Many well wishes from friend LightSun
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:17 am

There is so much that I have learned here, so much I would take with me. It is a lonely path I tend to walk. So many wonderful insights, enough to keep me pondering for a lifetime. I thank-you all so deeply. I can only hope that long after the intention of my words is gone, you don't find the truth that remains, too ugly.

Birds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6TlFpDBoU
Back to top Go down
Romana
Community Developer
Community Developer
Romana

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am

My favorite piece by Schumann:

Schumann piano concerto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

did you ask for a lullaby
which disappearing birds and bees
have been singing
for a halflife on its way to nothing

see how it works
just not reaching me
close
Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Allegory-of-Sculpture
\!!
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRdalp54A8
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbB1eI5WlEg

Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6l0Ee52zc
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krsa0AYwhdU

For my friend the Flower flower
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm

For both of us!!!!For all of us!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VlJrizlMQ
Back to top Go down
Prettybirds

Prettybirds

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRvLj3cBTOg

Handel I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recap of some shared points and beautiful words   Recap of some shared points and beautiful words Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recap of some shared points and beautiful words
Page 1 of 1