BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The right to keep and bear arms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
reversal

The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 am

lavender orchid wrote:

the one fits all (random) "discrimination" between good and bad \!! has created an ongoing struggle for "survival" instead of a prosperous and enjoyable life.

what is termed drugs today, may have been food for our ancestors. look who controls "medicine" today, that is to say, who's to live and who's to die, sooner or later.

Yeah. Smile

http://resources.metapress.com/pdf-preview.axd?code=vqxg4251q1365631&size=largest

and

Good points.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 am

Food? Herbs and other non-synthesized drugs are finding their way into the regular market (already has in the US)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 am

edit: delete

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:53 am

yes.

cognitive dissonances have been meticulously instrumentalized to "support" a "self-responsibility" in a murderous competition: that's the system, "rejoic[ing] in inequity" (paul).

Sad

we are about the right to keep and bear arms.
we are about having our minds OCCUPIED ....
we are about being POSSESSED.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:04 am

lolz

Achieve latte blocks adrenaline then I suppose. not driving and not tack-sharp.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 am

lavender orchid wrote:

cognitive dissonances have been meticulously instrumentalized to "support" a "self-responsibility" in a murderous competition: that's the system, "rejoic[ing] in inequity" (paul).

when did you first notice this, and how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:04 am

lavender orchid wrote:

btw. would "der führer" see "il principe" fully realized vs. the complete understanding of all ancient "teachings" on record as "religion" and ethical conduct they claim?

rendeer
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 am

why do you think your dopamine is low on activity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:26 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:46 am

you can't really measure happiness by the neuron (i'm a bit surprised you like almost asked me that).

there's impulsive happiness and there's the happy-ish stuff that makes us go on. none of that matters I suppose.

i'm not low on any neuronic system I have manipulated directly. i just don't have any neurological mess to cling to anymore. but the levels are just fine.

rarely do you see real neurological damage from the drugs i've used. low neurotoxicity, and toxicity only in very high dosages (which wasn't all that often)
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 am

lavender orchid wrote:

what is happiness? triumph of some sort over others?

how the fuck should I know?
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:49 am

whatever it is I can't let it a) let it render me complacent, or b) impede my efforts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:51 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 am

hm, I'm not really even less happy, i'm just more bored.

more conscious of my age I suppose. letting stuff go.

Last edited by bit on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 am

I suppose "enlightened" people would be people who made up their own minds and lived in societies based on respect instead of fear.

These days all people seem to do is talk about what other people shouldn't be doing.

conforming to and leaning their ambitions towards something they can never really attain. it's actually worse these days (ever since aristocracy went covert) because they think they have it all.

I suppose my history enabled me to see this more clearly than most. What I miss most about the old days was the social circles where nobody had these ambitions. We were all banging our heads against the wall.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 am

some of this stuff is pretty funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:27 am

yeah I suppose the stuff that isn't funny is more interesting.

I still have more questions than answers though, I don't know why they kept checking on me and threatening me and stuff. evidently they've been doing it for a long time. I suppose it started as normal "service". one of many reasons we should decriminalize everything and defuse those people, because they won't let you go. it's not true that you have to do something serious for them to be after you. it is what they do.
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:32 am

I think their sense of hierarchy and organizational structure is pretty funny thouhg. and their general code of conduct is hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 am

atleast now I can do my bio-neuro-chemical science thing in peace. did you know that our disposition of chemicals (temperaments) are manifested in every aspect of our personalities, including bodylanguage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reversal

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 am

I can even spot dominant temperament on the street... (but I don't have to)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Last edited by lavender orchid on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The right to keep and bear arms   The right to keep and bear arms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The right to keep and bear arms
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Forum think tank-
Jump to: