BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
molitva

molitva

recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Empty
PostSubject: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 pm

This thread is about injustice, irrationality and stupidity on the internet.
To put this entire situation in perspective, lets cover some history.

February 14th 2013
The forum called "Dissident Philosophy" is taken down by the the parent company for some perceived infraction. One could surmise it was the various artistic nudity photographs containing minors. Although we may never know for sure.

Being homeless, I moved over to Philosophy Now forum located here
Code:
http://forum.philosophynow.org/
A cluster of assholes from Dissident followed me there and immediately started smearing my name by contacting the moderators privately. This cluster comprises uwot, thedoc, Henry Quirk, and perhaps SpheresOfBalance too. Philosophy Now forum contains no links to an official rule statement anywhere on its website. Despite this, some gullible moderator (screen-name = Amod ) is threatening to site-wide ban me from that forum. He is making this threat at me in the most ambiguous way possible, probably for his own nefarious ends. His ambiguity could be interpreted in any manner possible, allowing him a circle of the widest interpretation to set a ban on me. That is, he has left his threat intentionally ambiguous to allow him the loosest leadway to set a ban.

It is bullshit. It is injustice. I am sick of it.
Back to top Go down
molitva

molitva

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:30 pm

I think what burns me most about this situation is that this Amod jackass is not threatening a ban for this totally rational reason: "It is not in the best interests of these girls to have their photos posted here".

I would totally on-board with this rational dictate. Ya know, he would be looking out for the safety of the girls. Except it totally is not. He is basically banning me because he does not AGREE WITH ME on some political point. Which is like the absolutely most backwards, asinine, hypocritical thing a moderator could do on a philosophy forum. It is full-blown censorship. I mean apparently there are issues which cannot even be DISCUSSED even on a philosophy forum!!! It's insanity. It is wrong. It is asinine. It is unjust. I'm sick of it. It is sickening stupidity. It is hypocritical jackass stupid ignorant bullshit in pure form.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
:SPOCK: - Ship's physicist.
Jonathan Ainsley Bain

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 am

ok, so you want to discuss in verbal form, why its wrong to have young girls displayed in that way?

try this link
especially the second half of the text

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/genealogy-exponents.htm
Back to top Go down
http://flight-light-and-spin.com
molitva

molitva

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm

No Jonathon, you are totally confused.

I am not posting scantilly-clad photos of girls on that forum. The girls I have posted were fully clothed, some even wearing winter coats and hats! The moderator is not even acting in good faith. He deleting my posts and not explaining to anyone why he is doing it.

All my requests for a rules list have been not only denied by this out-of-control moderator, but the requests themselves were wiped out of existence.

Back to top Go down
molitva

molitva

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Jonathon, if this moderator has a clear, clean answer and description of why he is acting in the way he is acting, as you have done, then he needs to POST A RULES LIST PUBLICLY. He needs to EXPLAIN HIMSELF PUBLICLY. If this asshole moderator has nothing to hide, he should simply come out in public and explain his behavior.

He is not doing this, Jonathon. He is sneaking around in private messages, and every attempt I have made to bring the subject to the public sphere, has caused him to delete my threads!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
:SPOCK: - Ship's physicist.
Jonathan Ainsley Bain

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 am

well, you shouldn't hang out with immoderate moderators,
i have had loads of problems with such
now i just post here
Back to top Go down
http://flight-light-and-spin.com
Fludgers

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 pm

maybe i should join?

i tear shit up.

philosophically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.   recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recent turbulence on the Philosophy Now forum.
Page 1 of 1