BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm

There is nothing of importance that cannot be communicated with a glance; ... posture, eye-contact, or a gesture.
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 am

*rainbowstar* wrote:
There is nothing of importance that cannot be communicated with a glance; ... posture, eye-contact, or a gesture.
\!!

hear hear ....

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=660813&langid=3

p.s. great job. that is, assuming you are hired to do it, somehow.

meanwhile, one can only pick the baits most suitable for (and least damaging to) one's purposes.
there's an internal and an external reality impacting in multiple ways on health.
a virtual impediment*? cannot be proved, huh?

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Aokay-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Finger-purse-smiley-emoticon

Like a Star @ heaven  http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/impediment.html
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Quite amazing:

"To support the program, he added, the city administration would ... create forums for children. Assistant to the city secretary for people’s welfare ... pointed out that the city had established children forums at the subdistrict level since 2010.  “The forums were established to accommodate children’s aspirations,” he said, adding that the forums were also expected to promote activities and interaction.""
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/12/18/jokowi-vows-make-jakarta-child-friendly.html
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 pm

*rainbowstar* wrote:
Quite amazing:

"To support the program, he added, the city administration would ... create forums for children.  Assistant to the city secretary for people’s welfare ... pointed out that the city had established children forums at the subdistrict level since 2010.  “The forums were established to accommodate children’s aspirations,” he said, adding that the forums were also expected to promote activities and interaction.""
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/12/18/jokowi-vows-make-jakarta-child-friendly.html

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Smileys-cycling-775183

quite amazing, i emphatically agree with you, Rainbowstar.

i41 will keep an interest in such projects alive, if that's the only thing i can do for the moment.
may this idea(l) find the blessings it needs and deserves ....
trying to match the sky coloring this morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakarta

\!! and this is my bike in the spirit arena, after due consideration and meditation: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Smileys-cycling-660370

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiiSHYMkpuU&hd=1 notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Purple10
Back to top Go down
*rainbowstar*

*rainbowstar*

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 am

Merry Christmas everyone!

I technically converted to Islam on Christmas eve... (Mecca here I come!)

"The Devil is in the details."

- English proverb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_is_in_the_detail

Following a recent injury I developed some muscle spasticity; in the process of trying to get some relief, reading corroborated things about the very close relationship between muscle tone and emotion, for example:

"cyclobenzaprine: ...a muscle relaxant medication used to relieve skeletal muscle spasms...Like other tricyclic antidepressants...."

"diazapam: It possesses anxiolytic,...hypnotic, sedative, skeletal muscle relaxant...properties...."

"doxazosin: ...found to help reduce the intensity of and/or stop posttraumatic stress disorder...The primary effect of this inhibition is relaxed...smooth muscle tone."
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Merry Christmas Rainbow, Lavender, Johnathan, and all, and I hope you all enjoy the New Year! sunny 
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Mayflow wrote:
Merry Christmas Rainbow, Lavender, Johnathan, and all, and I hope you all enjoy the New Year! sunny 

same to you, dear sis, and don't forget to mention the doc here and everywhere as well ....

\!!
 notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Porcup12

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....   notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

notes on: patriarchy, NVC, Lower Pliocene, egoic consciousness, love....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4