BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In memory of Quwahia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

In memory of Quwahia Empty
PostSubject: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 am

Everyone is free here. Hopefully all are free everywhere. Welcome and honor and Namaste! LightSun, my brother let us make your lost beloved proud.
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Now and Then ...     In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am

When my body stops its heartbeat and such, I just want to move along and enjoy the new adventures. If on the other hand, that is the end for me, fine, no big deal. What happens to my body is not at all important to me anymore at that time. For now, I LOVE my body BIG time, but hey, times change and I am Mayflow so... I flow with change (or at least I May!) ... It's a little like as if I once owned a certain car or motorcycle but now no more. Maybe I can travel and ride in or on Spirit and or Light - I do hope there are such adventures in my future store, but if not, oh well, I sure enjoy them now, and when then comes, well I guess I'll have to (so to speak) play it by ear.

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 pm

*hugs maif
santa Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi maif!
wouldn't be here if i didn't miss you
and care about you and love you

email me
cjat@comcast.net

Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 pm

To beat the Devil, all you have to do is try.
The Devil is nothing but a phantom mind.
Let go and you are instantly yourself and free
God made it easy for you and me - See more at: http://www.thepoetryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=352245#post352245
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 pm

"All poets must surrender themselves to the intimacy of pleasure in poetic pain, but only a true poet understands what I am talking about.

In my despair I will share with you one of my fears is that we will not learn "Agape" in time to save a generation of children. 

As I believe in this very still moment the dying earth's last poet shall be the earth does last human culinary still fear the cocoon of enlightenment and transformation." Quwahia Raven-YoungBear Whisperingfire
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

“I am an Art Shaman, Visionary & Peace Warrior inspiring empowerment of the self and all life, my message. I am trying to live the path of Agape compassion and be a role model to inspire life to be the best it can ensuring a better tomorrow for the next & the next seven generations to come.

It's Not Easy; the major barrier is the problems we give to ourselves without peaceful resolution. There will be dark days when you feel you cannot do it but it is just a feeling, you can and you will.

Believe in yourself; believe that right will conquer wrong.” Quwahia Raven-YoungBear Whisperingfire
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6y-Ik3HB6fQ
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Mayflow wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6y-Ik3HB6fQ

i cannot get it ....

so it serves as an example for the lecture on anger .... Very Happy

Quote :
it's not easy ....

so time heals?
that would be to say it works like a diamond cutter.

i thought i had to exclude anger having envy at its roots.... before recommending it as a creative force.
impaticence would be quite another source to explore.

well, where are the twin flames now?
you mention agape love; is that not the business of bhodisattvas too?

In memory of Quwahia Feuer_10

https://youtu.be/TAulJ38CjfU Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Having arrived at all-knowledge, the omnipotent power of the inertia of the whole universe,
The Ipsissimus pleads please just let me forget it all now, resign me to ignorance & folly again.
Let me go back into the world.

Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Tabs wrote:
Having arrived at all-knowledge, the omnipotent power of the inertia of the whole universe,
The Ipsissimus pleads please just let me forget it all now, resign me to ignorance & folly again.
Let me go back into the world.

In memory of Quwahia Hammer10

\!!

Last edited by lavender orchid on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Poet Dreamer was my Spirit brother Lightsun's wife for many years. Now, she has passed on to other pastures. This topic was meant to be a tribute to her.
Please show due respect.
Back to top Go down
lavender orchid

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 am

Mayflow wrote:
Poet Dreamer was my Spirit brother Lightsun's wife for many years. Now, she has passed on to other pastures. This topic was meant to be a tribute to her.
Please show due respect.

aye aye, Mayflow ...

her new soul group is well working right now .... \!!  In memory of Quwahia Horse_10

including most interesting and beautiful dreams..

places like this one should not be left unattended for long. (from the to do's list of my lost universe)

https://youtu.be/AE8n4U_tmuY
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6DQavhJUrk&feature=youtu.

No ordinary Love Sade sings the tune of our love ♥
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02J7WGdcwxY&feature=related

Bruce Springsteen-Secret Garden

a fav enjoyed in a past../ LightSun
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:02 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
Mayflow wrote:
Please show due respect.

aye aye, Mayflow ...

her new soul group is well working right now .... \!!  In memory of Quwahia Horse_10

places like this one should not be left unattended for long. (from the to do's list of my lost universe)

let it be as you have spoken.

https://youtu.be/AE8n4U_tmuY
Back to top Go down
Mayflow
Starfleet Commander
Starfleet Commander
Mayflow

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 pm

lavender orchid wrote:
Mayflow wrote:
Please show due respect.

aye aye, Mayflow ...

Certainly and now I have found Poet Dreamer and Lightsun again. https://www.facebook.com/groups/421579397919352/?notif_t=group_added_to_group

I did feel it necessary to leave Lightsun for a time for him to reunite with Poet Dreamer, after her move on into Spirit world,  and I feel this has now been fullfilled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Quwahia    In memory of Quwahia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In memory of Quwahia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakAwayForum :: Quwahia (Poet Dreamer)-
Jump to: