BreakAwayForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BreakAwayForum

Break away from mind confines and be Free to explore yourself and us all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Empty
PostSubject: the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 am

1st LAW OF PURE POTENTIALITY :
(1). I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each
day to be silent, to just Be. I will also sit alone in silent meditation at least twice
a day for approximately thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the
evening.
(2). I will take time each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the
intelligence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or
listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower.
I'm the ecstasy of my own silence, and by communing with nature, I will enjoy the
life throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
(3). I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, "Today, I
shall judge nothing that occurs," and throughout the day I will remind myself not
to judge.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

2nd LAW OF GIVING
(1). Wherever I go, and whoever I encounter, I will bring them a gift. The gift may be a compliment,
a flower, or a prayer. Today, I will give something to everyone I come into contact with, and so I
will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in my life and in the lives of others.
(2). Today I will gratefully receive all the gifts of nature : sunlight and the sound of birds singing,
or spring showers or the first snow of winter. I will also be open to receiving from others, whether it
be in the form of a material gift, money, a compliment, or a prayer.
(3). I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life's
most precious gifts : the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone,
I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 am

3rd LAW OF "KARMA" OR CAUSE AND EFFECT :
(1). Today I will witness the choices I make in each moment. And in the mere witnessing off these choices, I will bring
them to my conscious awareness. I will know that the best way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be
fully conscious in the present.
(2). Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions : "What are the consequences of this choice that I
am making?" and "Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by
this choice?"
(3). I will then ask my heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort. If the choice feels
comfortable, I will plunge ahead with abandon. If the choice feels uncomfortable, I will pause and see the
consequences of my action with my inner vision. This guidance will enable me to make spontaneously correct
choices for myself and for all those around me.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 am

4th LAW OF LEAST EFFORT :
(1). I will practice Acceptance. Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they
occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will
not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. My acceptance is total and
complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.
(2). Having accepted things as they are, I will take Responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see
as problems. I know that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for my situation (and this
includes myself). I also know that ever problem is an opportunity in disguise, and this alertness to opportunities
allows me to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit.
(3). Today my awareness will remain established in Defenselessness. I will relinquish the need to defend my
point of view. I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view. I will
remain open to all points of view and not be rigidly attached to any one of them.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 am

5th LAW OF INTENTION AND DESIRE :
(1). I will male a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before
I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake
up in the morning.
(2). I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things
don't seem to go my way, there is reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander
than even those that I have conceived.
(3). I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all y actions. I will refuse to allow
obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present
as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 am

6th LAW OF DETACHMENT :
(1). Today I will commit myself to detachment.I will allow myself and those around me the freedom to be as they
are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force solutions on problems, thereby creating
new problems. I will participate in everything with detached involvement.
(2). Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept
uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder, and chaos.
The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is my path to freedom.
Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my security.
(3). I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open
to an infinity of choices. When I step into the field of all possibilities, I will experience all the fun, adventure,
magic, and mystery of life.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

7th LAW OF "DHARMA" OR PURPOSE IN LIFE :
(1). Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will pay attention
to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind. I will awaken myself to this stillness within
my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experience.
(2). I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my
unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time
and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
(3). I will ask myself daily, "How can I serve?" and "How can I help?" The answers to these questions
will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:38 pm

We are travelers on a cosmic journey-stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity.
Life is eternal. But the expressions of life are ephemeral, momentary, transient. Gautama Buddha, the founder
of Buddhism, once said, "This existence of ours is as transient as autumn clouds. To watch the birth and death
of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance. A lifetime is like a flash of lightening in the sky,
Rushing by like a torrent down a steep mountain." we have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to
meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment, but it is transient. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. If we share
with caring, lightheartedness, and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other. And then this moment will
have been worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

The universal mind choreographs everything that is happening in billion of galaxies with elegant
precision and unfaltering intelligence. It's intelligence is ultimate and supreme, and it permeates
every fiber of existence : from the smallest to the largest, from the atom to the cosmos. Everything
that is alive is an expression of this intelligence. And this intelligence operates through the seven
spiritual laws.
If you look at any cell in the human body, you will see through its functioning the expression of these
laws. Every cell, whether it's a stomach cell, or a heart cell, or a brain cell, has its birth in the
Law of Pure Potentiality. DNA is a perfect example of pure potentiality ; in fact, it is the material
expression of pure potentiality. The same DNA existing in every cell expresses itself in different
ways in order to fulfill the unique requirements of that particular cell.
Each cell also operates through the Law of Giving. A cell is alive and healthy when it is in a state
of balance and equilibrium. This state of equilibrium is one of fulfillment and harmony, but it is
maintained by a constant give and take. Each cell gives to and supports every other cell, and in
turn is nourished by every other cell. The cell is always in a state of dynamic flow and the flow is
never interrupted. In fact, the flow is the very essence of the life of the cell. And only by maintaining
this flow of giving is the cell able to receive and thus continue its vibrant existence.
The Law of Karma is exquisitely executed by every cell, because built into its intelligence is the
most appropriate and precisely correct response to every situation as it occurs.
The Law of Least Effect is also exquisitely executed by every cell in the body : it does its job with
quiet efficiency in the state of restless alertness.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Through the Law of Intention and Desire, every intention of every cell harnesses the infinite
organizing power of nature's intelligence. Even a simple intention such as metabolizing a molecule
of sugar immediately sets off a symphony of events in the body where precise amounts of
hormones have t be secreted at precise moments to convert this molecule of sugar into pure
creative energy.
Of course, every cell expresses the Law of Detachment. It is detached from the outcome of its
intentions. It doesn't stumble or falter because its behavior is a function of life centered, present
moment awareness.
Each cell also expresses the Law of Dharma. Each cell must discover its own source, the higher
self ; it must serve its fellow beings, and express its unique talents. Heart cells, stomach cells, and
immune cells all have their source in the higher self, the field of pure potentiality. And because
they are directly linked to this cosmic computer, they can express their unique talents with effortless
ease and timeless awareness. Only by expressing their unique talents can they maintain both their
integrity and the integrity of the whole body. The internal dialogue of every cell in the human body
is, "How can I help?" the heart cells want to help the immune cells, the immune cells want to
help the stomach and lung cells, and the bran cells are listening to and helping every other cell.
Every cell in the human body has only one function : to help every other cell.
By looking at the behavior of the cells of our own body, we can observe the mist extraordinary and
efficient expression of the Seven Spiritual Laws. This is the genius of nature's intelligence. These are
the thoughts of God-the rest are details.
Back to top Go down
lightsun
Ocean crosser
Ocean crosser
lightsun

PostSubject: deepak chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm

"We have stopped for a moment, from our busy lives to share. This is a blessing.
We are all fortunate to be part of this forum. May the blessings continue. As Deepak
says, it is precious to love, to share, and to become. The forum helps each of us
on our individual paths. That is if we take advantage, by exposing our weaknesses,
and thus show our inner strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra   the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra
Page 1 of 1